iklan banner
iklan banner

Jayson Tatum on Inclusion in Anthony Davis Trade Rumors: ‘I’ll Play for Anyone’

Boston Celtics' Jayson Tatum drives to the basket against the Cleveland Cavaliers in the first half of an NBA basketball game, Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2019, in Cleveland. (AP Photo/Tony Dejak)

Tony Dejak/Associated Press

Finding himself in Anthony Davis trade rumors, Boston Celtics star Jayson Tatum isn’t going to let the outside noise become a distraction.

His only focus is hooping.

“I’ll play basketball anywhere,” Tatum told The Athletic’s Shams Charania. “I’ll play for whoever wants me. That’s my job. I know I can’t control any of that stuff, so I’m not going to lose sleep over it. Trade talk doesn’t bother me. I’ll play for anyone.”

        

This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available.

Get the best sports content from the web and social in the new B/R app. Get the app and get the game.

Read More



from Viral News Updates https://ift.tt/2tAss0N
0 Comments